Are you a current student in a Marketing, Journalism, or English/Language arts field of study? Are you highly creative and enjoying assisting with online marketing and social media posting? If so, Mariner Finance has an internship opportunity to join our Marketing Department as an Online Marketing Intern at our Headquarters in White Marsh, MD.
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain social media calendar and draft social media posts, facilitate reporting and monitor engagement metrics to help measure success
- Proactively monitor, respond, and engage with followers on social media as appropriate
- Help create and optimize blog and website content with the latest search engine optimization tactics
- Assist with monitoring and responding to customer reviews as appropriate
- Provides weekly marketing updates for the entire team
- Collaborates with team members and members of different departments on new projects and ideas
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply
- Currently pursuing a degree in English/Language arts, Journalism, Marketing, or other related field
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working both independently and as part of cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Basic HTML and SEO
- CMS experience; specifically WordPress
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including prioritization, attention to detail and working with deadlines
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to develop a career in marketing
- Graphic Design Skills. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign and Photoshop) is a plus.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.